Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You are all I need


I know you sit and think and write and want to just do everything. To be everything. To completely lose yourself in another person, even for the moment. But then on evaluation you think you should have more. Think that those films you watch are real and all sex should last for hours fucking intensely. Every orgasm the perfect one screaming. Isn't that what everyone tells you you should want. I am the best lover you have ever had. You are a god and you have to fuck all night.

Most of the time its Ok that you just want a quick fuck. We perfected it. And it is perfect. Tired after a day of work. The stress of everyday life. To forgo sex is unforgivable. But it doesn't always have to be the olympic trial. Foreplay is nice but just being naked and kissing is enough. Slow fucking on our side. Always being erect just at the feel of your body. My cock just sliding in and out as you get wetter. You rub your clit, slowly at first. We barely move. Just lie there looking at each other, kissing occasionally.

I wait till you start rubbing faster. I start fucking more (but still barely moving). I see you are coming. I let myself go. We come together more often than not. And it's fantastic and quick and perfect. Riding each other's orgasms.

Sometimes that's all we need.

1 comment: